Saturday, January 29, 2011

chocolate

How can it be that almost every minute of the day CHOCOLATE is on my mind.
I could eat chocolate for breakfast, I mean I did eat chocolate for breakfast. What kind of meal plan has you eat chocolate for bf? None hahaha
Today I should of worked out but chose not to. I feel so tired today. Maybe from working hard all week or maybe because I had 3 beers last night and 2 mixed drinks.
Alcohol I am thinking is such a waste to put in my body. I really don't get anything out of it and it just makes me tired. And not to mention the extra pounds that I don't want on my body. I just was told that alcohol stops the natural fat burning process of your body.
Lots of women tell me that they would like to get rid of there "middle" but don't want to give up their wine. Don't think that's going to happen. Giving up the wine part. O'well guess it's all up to what it is really want in life. I wish sometimes that tiring to stay in shape and working so hard on the body was not so important to me and just live life enjoying the dinner and wine in the evening. But I can't seem to get there.
Some women tell me that they are working out for the health part of it. Come on I really don't believe it. If we were all honest we would state that we have to work out and put good stuff in our bodies so that we don't look old, so that we can compete with the 30 year old. So that we don't feel at 40+ that we've given up on "looking good" or so we can still wear a bekini. Ok well being healthy is part of it but not all of it.
Jack (my puppy)and I are going to take a nap. I will be back at the gym tomorrow striving for that "healthy" body? na more like "hot" body!! (hot as it can be for a 43 year old lady anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment